Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip



Everyone's favorite party dip! Creamy, cheesy, and a tad spicy - perfect for game day, New Year's Eve, or birthday parties.

A few years ago I discovered the beauty that is a small crockpot. While I love my large crockpot (and use it much more often), the small one is perfect for dips, appetizers, and even hot chocolate. I added it to my Christmas list and ended up with two! They are so small and handy that I kept them both - which is great for parties!

While I probably could devour a large crockpot worth of this dip, most crowds only call for a smaller amount which is why this recipe works perfect. If you are anticipating a hungry crowd, just double it and pull out your larger crockpot.

This dip isn't new by any means - many of us know it as crack dip (and for good reason!). I originally shared it years ago and thought it needed an update + better photo. And a reminder that if you haven't made it lately, you should.


Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 (10 ounce) can chicken, drained
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

In a 1.5 quart crockpot, combine all ingredients. Cover with the lid and heat to high. Stir every 20 minutes or until the cream cheese is fully melted and the dip is well combined. Reduce heat to low or warm for serving. Serve with chips, baguette slices, or celery.

Source: adapted from Food.com

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved